TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Barbeline LTD (the vendor) until such times as all monies payable have been received by the vendor.
1. Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order where there is a material error in the description of the good or the advertised prices.
2. Whilst every effort is made to display as accurately as possible the colour of our goods, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. If in doubt you are advised to examine actual samples of the print before placing your order.
3. The customer undertakes to accept responsibility for providing safe and sufficient storage facilities for the goods and will indemnify the vendor against any losses, damages or costs arising out of a breach of this condition.
4. Returns – Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
5. Our current free standard delivery offer is available to mainland UK customers only who have ordered on our website, directly over the phone or email with our Customer Service team.
6. The foregoing exclusions and limitations do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be excluded by law. For example, liability for fraud or injury/damage caused by our negligence cannot be excluded.
7.We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order.